The Schwaner Injury Law firm is excited to announce an annual scholarship for college students who are survivors of truck accidents and have survived and triumphed over their injuries to pursue a college education.
As a firm who represents the seriously injured, we know how tough it can be to face a severe truck accident injury. Our goal is to provide tuition assistance to those who have suffered by making their college education more financially accessible.
Our first annual scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant in 2018. The total award for the scholarship will be $500.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a full-time student attending or planning on attending an accredited community college or four-year institution
- Graduate students may be full or part-time
- Must have received injuries from an accident involving a truck at some point in your life.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
APPLICATION MATERIALS REQUIRED:
- Submit an essay no less than 800 words and no greater than 2000 words in 12pt font describing how you overcame your truck accident injury.
- Submit a copy of the police report.
- Submit a copy of your most current academic transcript.
- Submit other relevant accident and injury proof.
- Submit your application prior to June 1st, 2018.
THE AWARD PROCESS
Our selection will be based on the strength of submitted application and also take into consideration how well the applicant has overcome the obstacles relative to a serious truck accident injury.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for the Truck Accident Injury Scholarship, please complete the form and submit the required documents in full.
Please send all application documents by email to [email protected] before the deadline of June 1st, 2018. Please send all documents in .PDF or .DOC form.